Who am I in the class of Material Design and CALL?
I'm Edgar Lucero, the teacher in charge for this subject with a group at La Salle University. I try to give my students tools and criteria to analyze, create, and design material for their classes.
Actually when someone asks us about who we are, it is very difficult to answer, but in this moment I consider myself as a thirsty drinking as much water as I can from this fontain, because I have alwas wondered about the best way to create material for my students, during this semester I have found out many things that have been useful for me as teacher.
I'm Yury Chacon, who take a class with Edgar Lucero Teacher. I'm learning about How design Material for my students, so I analyze the better way according the conditions of the group
Hi everyone!! I am Arledy Rodríguez. Currently, I am a Material Design student. In this class I am a learner who is quite interested in continue to increase her knowledge about how to use technology to carry out in her teaching practice. Likewise, I am pretty interested in designing materials to improving my performance in the teaching process. Regards, Arledy Rodríguez Caicedo.
I´m a more realistic person who go deep in to the design new strategies to teach and also now i´m aware about the learning procces of my own and my pratice students.The knowledge that this area provide me is so important when teaching becomes more meaningfull.
I'm already and English teacher. And I have known that most of the English teachers' problems are how to design materials, activities and so forth for their classes. This class has provided lot of resources that can be used by us in order to improve our teaching lessons. This class is quite useful.
I just want to let you know my great interest in this assigment because I am a good Technology follower, I like everything that implies a computer, a new software, and things that demand surf on the web; So, It is why I really appreciate it, because In this way I can combine my two passions: Teaching and Technology.
Hi Hi... comment from myself
ResponderEliminarActually when someone asks us about who we are, it is very difficult to answer, but in this moment I consider myself as a thirsty drinking as much water as I can from this fontain, because I have alwas wondered about the best way to create material for my students, during this semester I have found out many things that have been useful for me as teacher.
ResponderEliminarHi I am an active, responsible and participative student at material design class
ResponderEliminarI'm Yury Chacon, who take a class with Edgar Lucero Teacher. I'm learning about How design Material for my students, so I analyze the better way according the conditions of the group
ResponderEliminarHi everyone!! I am Arledy Rodríguez. Currently, I am a Material Design student. In this class I am a learner who is quite interested in continue to increase her knowledge about how to use technology to carry out in her teaching practice.
ResponderEliminarLikewise, I am pretty interested in designing materials to improving my performance in the teaching process.
Regards,
Arledy Rodríguez Caicedo.
I'm Magally Lara, a languages degree student.
ResponderEliminarI´m a more realistic person who go deep in to the design new strategies to teach and also now i´m aware about the learning procces of my own and my pratice students.The knowledge that this area provide me is so important when teaching becomes more meaningfull.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI'm already and English teacher. And I have known that most of the English teachers' problems are how to design materials, activities and so forth for their classes. This class has provided lot of resources that can be used by us in order to improve our teaching lessons. This class is quite useful.
ResponderEliminarI just want to let you know my great interest in this assigment because I am a good Technology follower, I like everything that implies a computer, a new software, and things that demand surf on the web; So, It is why I really appreciate it, because In this way I can combine my two passions: Teaching and Technology.
ResponderEliminarHi there! I´'m Carlos, I consider, Material design and CALL has been an excellent support for my teaching and learning processes.
ResponderEliminar